Implants Supported Dentures
Book your appointment
What are implant-supported dentures?
Unlike traditional dentures, implant-supported dentures anchor directly to your jawbone using dental implants. As a result, they offer more stability for chewing and speaking. There are removable and nonremovable implant-supported denture options, depending on your needs.
Who needs implant-supported dentures?
It is recommend implant-supported dentures if you’re missing most or all of your teeth. People who are missing several teeth in sporadic areas can benefit from implant-supported partial dentures. Your dentist can tell you which option is best for your situation.
How can I take care of my implant-supported dentures?
Proper maintenance helps ensure that your new implant-supported dentures last as long as possible. To keep them in excellent condition:
- Clean your dentures at least twice daily.
- Soak removable dentures in a denture solution overnight.
- Brush fixed dentures with a soft-bristled toothbrush and nonabrasive toothpaste.
- Brush and floss thoroughly around your dental implants.
- Visit your dentist regularly for exams and cleanings.